0 subspecies and varieties
Show only taxa with photos
– common bird's nest fungus, yellow bird's nest fungus, common birds' nest, white-egg bird's nest
– field bird's nest, deep splashcup
– splash-cup bird's-nest, dung-loving bird's-nest fungus, dung bird's nest
– fluted bird's-nest, streaked bird's-nest, splash cups, ribbed splashcup
Habitat: It can be common in gardens where woody materials have been added to the planting beds.
Substrate: Cyathus striatus occurs in a number of different habitats on decaying plant materials such as wood chips, small branches, and needles.
– jellied bird's nest fungus, common gel bird's nest
– white barrel bird's nest