0 subspecies and varieties
Show only taxa with photos
– jelly ear, brown ear fungus, tree-ear, wood-ear
– yellow false coral, yellow tuning fork, coral jelly fungus, yellow staghorn
Distribution: It is common, but rarely abundant, in western North America, as well as in Europe and Asia.
Habitat: Occurs on rotting conifer wood in the forests
– common jelly-spot
Habitat: It often occurs on cedar-board fences becoming apparent every time it rains.
Substrate: conifer wood, occasionally hardwood substrates
– black witch's butter, warty jelly fungus, black jelly roll
– apricot jelly, apricot jelly mushroom, candied red jelly mushroom, salmon salad
– golden jelly cone, jelly cup
Habitat: Wet conifer
– toothed jelly fungus, toothed jelly, white jelly mushroom, jelly false tooth, jelly tooth, toothjelly
– yellow brain, witch's butter, yellow brain fungus
– giant gel cup, starving man's licorice