Show only taxa with photos
Index to genera:Aleuria
– great orange elf-cup, orange fairy-cup, orange peel fungus, orange-peel fungus, orange-peel
Distribution: A. aurantia is widespread in the Northern Hemisphere.
Spores: spores are ellipsoid, 13--24 x 7.5--10 µm
– eyelash dung cup
– Cooper's truffle, fuzzy false truffle, fuzzy truffle, pine truffle
Distribution: It is ectomycorrhizal with conifers, widely distributed, and occurs almost year-round.
Spores: long cylindrical asci, each with eight smooth, broad elliptical spores that are forcibly ejected at maturity
– earth box, dwarf acorn cup, pyxie cup, stalked bonfire cup
Habitat: Occurs after conifer forest fires
Spores: The spores are smooth, ellipsoid, 11--18 x 6--9 µm, and do not contain prominent oil drops.
– brown-haired white cup, glazed cup, hairy fairy cup
– false eyelash cup, red saucer
– brown clustered ear cup
Spores: The spores are smooth, ellipsoid, 10--12 x 5--6.5 µm, and contain two large oil drops.
– yellow ear, rabbit-ears, yellow rabbit-ears
– donkey-ears, hare's-ear
Distribution: So far, only found in Washington and Oregon
Spores: smooth ellipsoid spores (15.5--21.5 x 7.5--10.5 µm
– eyelash cup, eyelash pixie cup, common eyelash, eyelash fungus
– stalked orange peel fungus