Show only taxa with photos
– baeos, potent Psilocybe, knobby tops
– blueleg brownie, cyans, blue halos, blueing Psilocybe, potent Psilocybe, wavy-capped Psilocybe
– blue-haired Psilocybe, rhododendron Psilocybe
– grass rotting Psilocybe
– blunted-grassland Psilocybe
– mountain brownie, mountain moss Psilocybe
Distribution: Has been reported from much of the temperate Northern Hemisphere.
Habitat: Common at higher elevations
– conifer Psilocybe
Distribution: Confined to the Pacific Coast
Habitat: P. pelliculosa typically grows in groups among herbaceous plants in disturbed forest settings. It often can be found along trails or the edges of forest roads.
– liberty-cap, magic mushroom
– Stuntz's blue-legs, blue-ringers, Stuntz's Psilocybe
Distribution: It is not often found in natural habitats. It is another species apparently confined to the Pacific Coast, particularly the PNW.
Habitat: P. stuntzii occurs frequently in well mulched newly planted lawns, as well as in wood chips and other landscape settings.