Covers mushrooms and other non-lichenized fungi that form multicellular fruiting bodies large enough to be seen with the unaided eye.
Browse by scientific name:
22 species, 0 subspecies and varieties
Show only taxa with photos
– winter mushroom, velvet shank, velvet-foot, velvet-stalk
– shaggy-stalked Armillaria, sheathed Armillaria
– scaly yellow Armillaria, shaggy-stem
– amadou, tinder bracket, hoof fungus, horse's hoof fungus, tinder fungus, tinder polypore, tinderconk
– quinine conk, enfant-du-pin, larch fungus, quinine fungus, larch polypore
– red-belted bracket, red-belt conk, red-belted polypore, redbelt
Habitat: Occurs on conifers and hardwoods.
– oak conk, mustard-yellow polypore