Show only taxa with photos
– deer-mushroom, fawn mushroom, fawn-colored mushroom, deer shield
Distribution: Grows on a variety of woody substrates, including sawdust and wood chips, and can be found throughout the year when temperature and moisture are conducive. It often is one of the early spring species at lower elevations.
– patrician deer-mushroom
– yellow-stemmed Pluteus, goldleaf shield
– small white deer-mushroom
– silky rosegill, silky volvariella
– stubble rosegill, common Volvariella, showy Volvariella